Thursday, May 08, 2008

Donic rubber and blade combinations

I have recently spend a fair bit of time building the Donic Online Australia website, which I provide a lot more details about donic products, such as comments, reviews and hi-res pictures.

I've also added a section called Donic Solutions, where I've spent many hours trying to figure out the best Donic blades and rubbers combinations for specific styles.

I've tried to explain the reasons of my combination choices in the descriptions, so that players understand why certain combinations work well together, which can help them make decision for other rubber and blade combinations as well.

I've got a bit more work to do on the site, but it's starting to look quite nice now, and I'm sure it will be useful to some players as well...

Any comments on the site or blade and rubber combinations would be very much appreciated!

No comments: